Love Fit Life has been nominated for Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award!
THANK YOU CHANEL HASON FOR THE NOMINATION
… AND FOR BEING A GREAT BLOGGING MENTOR FOR LOVE FIT LIFE!
I am beyond honored to receive this incredible recognition. I never imagined that my fit life journey would be a source of such inspiration and motivation. More than anything, I look forward to continuing to share my strategies, strengths, weaknesses, and be the best FITSPIRATION I can be for myself and the world around me. Thank you for reading, commiting to a healthier lifestyle, and being the incredible person that you are – all of you!
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Share 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire
- Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
Seven things about Rachel Barker & Love Fit Life:
- The first fitness class I fell in love with was spinning. I didn’t always like the instructor’s taste in music though so I bought my own spin bike and now I ride at home!
- I love to cook… mostly not-so-healthy things for friends and family… my favorite dish to make is Chicken Pot Pie.
- The majority of the time, all I really want to do is turn the music up and dance dance dance.
- I love talking to people I don’t know in public and joining in on random conversations… most of the time people look at me like I’m crazy, but then we become friends 🙂
- I didn’t truely know what it was to love myself until recently in life, and I’m never not loving myself again.
- I daydream about when I’ll have a big dog that I can do everything with, outside, all the time.
- I love eating cucumbers and pickles together, which I think is weird since they’re kind of the same thing…. relatives you could say?? I eat food relatives together…
My 15 nominations for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and One Lovely Blog Award are:
- Second Hand Challenge
- GLAM GRAD
- Photography + Science = Chanel
- The Happy Mouth Blog
- Homemade Ginger
- 366 Random Acts of Kindness
- Those Young Moms
- Meal Muse
- Fit Bottomed Girls
- Wisdom through Mindfulness
- Zen to Fitness
- The Happiness Project